Wednesday, July 12, 2006

It's Not Over.

The blog is not dead. Initially I intended to keep it just as a means of chronicling the World Cup. Now it will carry over into the domestic European seasons and maybe with some South American things thrown in here and there. I may take things to a different URL to preserve this is a World Cup only experience. I haven't made that decision yet. In any case, thanks to everyone who visited the blog throughout the World Cup. All comments were appreciated. I hope everyone continues to read once I switch over to domestic coverage in August. My first game will be a Barcelona v. Chivas friendly in Los Angeles. I don't think hosting a blog is enough to get me press credentials so I'll be in the cheap seats with everyone else. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home