Friday, June 09, 2006

Bracket.

Before the Cup kicks off I want to get my predictions out so it doesn't seem like I'm bandwagoning when the moment of truth arrives. If you scroll down you will see my picks to make it out the group stages. On then....

England beats Poland in the second round but lose in the quarters to the Portuguese who defeat the Dutch in the second round.

On the same side of the bracket I have Brazil defeating the Czechs and going on to beat the Spaniards who will defeat Korea. Brazil defeats the Spaniards in the quarterfinals and go on to beat Portugal in the semis.

On the other side of the bracket I have Germany beating Sweden then losing to Argentina in the quarters who will defeat Mexico.

On the bottom side of that half of the bracket, I have Italy defeating Croatia then losing to France in the quarters who will defeat the Ukraine. France beats Italy in the quarters and loses to Argentina in the semis.

Argentina loses to Brazil. Brazil wins its sixth cup.

The entire bracket presupposes that I picked the first and second to advance from each group correctly or the matchups won't come out as predicted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home